- Easter 2017 Holiday Activities
- Feb half term - Learn to Ride and Coaching day
- Our holiday clubs, a bike eye view!
- Cat and Fiddle Ride 16 Oct 2016
- October Half Term Activities
- Derby Cycling Group Space for Cycling Campaign
- Holiday activities 2017
- Rotary Club Charity Ride
- Writer and cyclist Tim Moore to talk at Derby Arena!
- Holiday Activities May 2016
The BIG PEDAL is back for 2015
The UK’s biggest cycle and scoot to school event is back!
The Big Pedal is the UK’s largest inter-school cycling and scooting challenge that inspires pupils, staff and parents to choose two wheels for their journey to school.
Powered by Sustrans and funded by the Bike Hub, the 2015 competition will run from 2 to 20 March and is open to individual classes as well as whole schools.
On each day of the challenge schools compete to see who can record the greatest number of pupils, staff and parents cycling or scooting to school. The school’s best 10 days will determine their final position, but they can log journeys on all 15 days if they wish.
For schools unable to take part in the main challenge we also have a three-day version, which can include cycling and scooting activities in the school day as well as on the journey to school.
To celebrate the finale of the competition there is also the option to join a superhero fundraising day.
There will be prizes on offer for those entering either the whole school or class challenge. Details will be announced on The Big Pedal website.