- Feb half term - Learn to Ride and Coaching day
- Our holiday clubs, a bike eye view!
- Cat and Fiddle Ride 16 Oct 2016
- October Half Term Activities
- Derby Cycling Group Space for Cycling Campaign
- Holiday activities 2017
- Rotary Club Charity Ride
- Writer and cyclist Tim Moore to talk at Derby Arena!
- Holiday Activities May 2016
- Holiday activities Easter 2016
Writer and cyclist Tim Moore to talk at Derby Arena!
Check this out from colleagues at the Derby Book Festival
Date Sunday 5 June
Location Derby Arena
Cost £10 (includes tea and cakes)
The return of the Derby Book Festival brings with it Tim Moore and an event specifically tailored to all cycling fanatics and those seeking adventure!
Moore’s latest book recounts his hideously over-ambitious challenge to cycle the length of the old Iron Curtain on a two-wheeled East German shopping bike. That’s 9,000km and 20 countries in 3 months on a 1960s version of a Boris Bike!
Join us on Sunday 5 June at the Derby Arena as we pedal through this unique and exhilarating account of Moore’s adventures. The event will run from 3.30 - 4.30pm, and costs only £10 (including tea and cake).
Check out the website, www.derbybookfestival.co.uk, for more information on this event, and others taking place throughout the Festival.